expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

17 Mar 2017

Frilled Hem Trousers





Safe to say these pants stole the show lol, I love experimenting with my looks, I'm not ashamed to try something different...I remember when people kinda thought my choice of colour in my hair wasn't great 😒.. I work by rule that if I like I rock it. 

Let's just say unusual stuff catch my eyes, while frills are most common on dresses and tops, I personally find it refreshing to see them on trousers. 

So I styled this bad boy with my white top from Zara, which is a dip step hem open back, I got all creative as you do and decided to tie a knot in the front.😎 finished it off with gladiator sandals from misguided . 💋

Hope you are frilled with the frills🎉


   Lippie xox


Shop my look -:


https://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=628502444&pid=uid9649-39022657-32



https://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=612762991&pid=uid9649-39022657-32






SHARE:

4 comments

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig