expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

29 May 2017

African print on wide legged pants



Hey lovelies.. hope you are all well and enjoying the weather.. aha it's been literally baking 🌞
Are we saying good bye to skinny jeans/pants with the comeback of wide leg pants or as others may call them.. palazzo pants? 🤔I'm personally all up for this trend, I find them extremely flattering, I love how they effortlessly look sophisticated.
I teamed mine up with an African print crop by AAugust.. this gives it that lovely demarcation and shows off the waist pattern..I finished they look off with brown laced up heels and a green tote bag.  Make sure you check out a previous post on my palazzo pants from Zara. Are you guys saying yes or no to wide leg pants ?💋

     Lippie 💋

Shop my style :








SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love how you styled these palazzo pants! <3

    Angelie // Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. so need a pair! the yellow ones you listed has to be my favorite
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color yellow so naturally am drawn to the one you featured. PS your hair is bomb!!
    www.fashionflurry4.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look! I love the top. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing :)You have fantastic style :)

    https://venswifestyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks amazing on you! Love the fit.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig