expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14 Jun 2017

Gingham Fountain (très chic look-book) layered gingham ruffle top

This is a new series y'all, hope you like it 😁..it's called très chic look book.. there is a bit of French in there..because I'm bringing you a bit of chic, classy and of course a little sexiness 😆
My love for gingham was taken to a whole new level by this layered off the shoulder  gingham top , which literally stole my heart .... it's so refreshing to see gingham in a bit more colour lol yeah cause all I was seeing was white and black. 
I paired this beauty with this super sexy nude high waisted faux leather mini skirt.💃🏽isn't it crazy how a lighter colour of leather gives that sexiness but then not too much.. lol hope it makes sense, I would say this nude made me feel sexy with a fat pinch of classy.🤣
I finished off the look with white/silver heels and the smallest straw bag you will ever come across.
Lippie 💋

Outfit details:
Top- Shein.com
Skirt-  missguided
Bag- AliExpress
Shoes- Zara 

Shop my style :



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your Style is fabulous.
    Have a nice day. Love, Esther

    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this outfit looks amazing on you! Love your style xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous outfit! I love the top so much.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this! Love the sleeves of this top. Gorgeous out x

    Please do check out my latest post on my blog. http://sherazmataz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/african-print-ankara-dress.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig