expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

3 Aug 2017

Drenched in Lemonade 🍋 - lemon print dress


They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, well in this case get drenched in lemonade. With the weather acting up, this dress will surely turn any cloudy day around. 
 We all love a bit of lemon, I love  mine on cloths 😅
More than anything I love how bold the print is on this dress, the peplum at the bottom is so flattering.. giving it just enough sass. I paired it up with white strapped sandals from Zara and as if there wasn't enough yellow on the dress I carried a yellow purse from River Island. 
This dress/print will sure add character to your wardrobe.. and that's why it's made it to my summer favourites list. I'm sure you are reaching out for a glass of lemonade while reading this post, while you are at it be sure to check Zaful out if you love lemons on you. Link to dress here 
Lippie💋

Outfit details-:

Dress-zaful
Purse- river island 
Heels - zara 
Sunglasses- Primark

Shop my style- :



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am totally swooning over this dress. Nancy, you styled this perfectly. I love your heels. You look stunning babe.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lemon dress doll. You are such a cutie! Thank you for sharing!
    Have a fab weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so beautiful, you slayed it. thanks for sharing.
    www.awuordeng.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig