expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Oct 2017

Style a lace pleated Na-Kd skirt and Justin bieber tee



Hello lovelies!! Hope you are having a lovely Monday..I’m so excited to bring you today’s post, I’m head over heels in love with anything lace, I have decided a bit of lace or maybe even a lot is the most romantic touch to any clothing. This beautiful midi pleated lace skirt from NA-KD fashion ticked all the boxes for me. It is an absolutely gorgeous peace of amazing quality...the pleats are lose separating the material from the lace what is even more beautiful is the high waist detail which has a zipper at the back .
So I decided to style it with a long black T from H&M..( Justin biber) .. the dress is see through, I personally love to leave a little to the imagination so the t-shirt was just long enough to cover what I didn’t want to be seen if you know what I mean😉.. but for anyone feeling a little brave it can easily be worn with high waisted underwear of the same colour, in this case a black one. The look was finished off with blue knee high boots, which I think were just a perfect pairing.. let’s not forget to give credit to the lovely black beret, which has been an autumn favourite and of course the lovely blue sunnies. 
I hope you have a lovely week, and thanks for stopping by.



Lippie 💋

Outfit details-

Skirt - Na-kd
Boots - Ego -(outof stock)
Top- H&M
Beret- zara (out of stock)
Bag-zara (out of stock

Shop my Na-Kd Look - get 20% off ( code lippie20 ) free shipping worldwide.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Really great post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! <3
    Happy Wednesday!
    hhtps://anjage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the total black look! you look amazing!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a GREAT look, super on trend and edgy. Love the tee from H&M. That is JB? I never would have known. Love this.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual very interesting! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boots are killing me, lady- SO GOOD!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig